Pages

Monday 11 March 2013

Review : Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish Hot Cloth Cleaser

Hello everyone! Hope you had a lovely weekend... I am back and this time it is with a review of a cult product, Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser.



 Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser - 100 ml starter kit  £14.75 here


This has to be one of the most blogged about products and now I can understand why. It really is like magic in the bottle. My skin does feel clearer and smoother..just like it says on the tin. Even my husband.(who is usually oblivious to these things) has been commenting on how "cleaner and brighter" my skin looks.

I bought the started kit for £14.75. This includes 100 ml bottle of cleanser and 2 muslin clothes in a nice pouch. I initially thought this was pricey, but decided to get it anyway...and I am so glad I got it. It is definitely worth it. 





This Cleanser has a 2 phase action. Hence the name 'Cleanse and Polish' :). First I take about a pump and a bit of product into my hands and then gently work it into my skin like any cream. You don't need to remove your make up before hand and this is very effective at removing eye make-up without stinging. The next step is polishing. I soak the muslin cloth that comes with it in hot water and then applying just a tad pressure with my finger, I start polishing off the cleanser. Cleaning with cloth like this acts as ex-foliation for skin.


There is no tight feeling at all after using this nor does it feel harsh... It just leaves your skin feeling soft, wonderfully fresh, clean and pampered. I just wish I was more regular and used this twice a day rather than just once...

Have you tried any other hot cloth cleanser? What do you think of those?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,
I would love to hear what you have to say and will always reply to comments.
Love,
GlitterCloud