Pages

Sunday 4 November 2012

Movember Nails

As you all probably know, Movember is a charity event held every year during November where guys grow their moustaches in order to raise awareness about Men's health (particularly Prostrate Cancer) and raise funds. Few of my team mates at work have become "Mo Bros" and convinced me to be a "Mo Sister".

Here is a picture of my effort to join in.


I don't normally do free hand nail art, but since moustache water decals that I had ordered from e-bay had not arrived , I decided to go ahead after watching a couple of you tube videos. Here is a link to a great video. I have used Model's Own Nail Art Pen in black for the tash and base colour is from Miss Sporty. I don't think I quite got it right, but I know what to do differently the next time... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,
I would love to hear what you have to say and will always reply to comments.
Love,
GlitterCloud